Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back from the dead

I am getting quieter and quieter. Yes. Partly because I've been away and working. Partly because I have no inspiration whatsoever.

I have been compiling a few things. Chocolates, for one... Which I couldn't find on my own, nooo... Had to read about in the Cool Hunting newsletter.
Charlemagne have the crappiest site ever, but apparently make hemp-flavored milk chocolate, among other things. Here's what CH has to say about it.

Photography...
Philippe Chancel, so unapologetically French, in the intimacy of a falsely modest woman (who you kidding, lady), so playful in Angkor, tyrannically geometric in North Korea... And Denis Darzacq, with his amazing series on free-falling.

The sis, bless her, had the good grace of not waiting a second to share her latest find. Here's PeekVid, thanks to which I was able to watch the new episodes of Scrubs. The last two are hilarious - the musical one, especially, deserves to be mentioned. It was written with the help of the team of Avenue Q. A similar idea: alluc.org.

Sorry, people. All I can do for now. More soon, hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

peek vid rocks! yeah! ya sista
tu vois je lis ton blog :)))